You can add markets:
Available Markets page
1. Go to Markets > Available and type a market you want to add in the search field (preferably markets you are appointed with).
2. Once you've found a market to add, click + in the Select column.
Ready! The selected markets will now appear in the My markets section of the Add markets dialog every time you create an RFQ.
Add markets dialog
1. Create a new request for a quote or open an existing one, and click the Add markets button on the Markets Selector.
Note: If you're working under a market's URL, the Add markets button will be hidden. You can only work with this market.
2. In the dialog, the markets are usually divided in three groups:
- My markets - markets you have already selected;
- Open brokerage markets;
- Other markets - available markets you can select.
Tip: You can view all the markets that support particular insurance lines by clicking the Market directory page link in the Other markets section's description.
You can search for a specific market by typing its name in the search field.
Note: Open brokerage markets are only visible to agency users.
The Other markets section will be displayed if your company has Show available markets in the "Add markets" dialog for every RfQ checked in your company Settings. If the setting is checked, it still won't be shown if there are no unselected markets left.
Available markets are also only visible to all agency users except regular (non-admin) users if Allow non-admin users to select/unselect markets is not checked on your agency's Settings page.
3. Select as much markets as you want and click the Add markets button at the bottom of the dialog.
4. The added markets will appear on the Markets Selector. They will also be on your Selected Markets page.
You can enter or update your market credentials one of the following ways:
1. Click your name at the top-right corner of the screen or go to Setup > My profile page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter credentials under Market Logins for each market, then click Enter or Save. You may use a shared or personal login.
2. Click Selected on the Markets menu, click the market you want to enter your credentials for, and open its Settings tab on the left. There, enter the credentials under Agency Submission Login.
3. Сreate a new request for a quote or open an existing one and add a market. Then, click the Options button in the market's menu. Enter the credentials in the Options dialog that opens.
Adding User ID and Primary producer ID
You can add your User ID and Primary producer ID on the My Profile page (Setup > My Profile, or click your name at the top-right corner). Just type the ID in the field and click Enter or Save at the bottom of the page.
The Primary producer ID field is available only to CSR users and only if User ID is not empty.
The User ID maximum length is 10 characters. The Primary producer ID maximum length is 35 characters.