The "New message" notifications are sent whenever a user gets a new message within Appulate.
These emails inform the recipient of any new messages, including the sender's name and the company, the date and time of sending, the message text, as well as the link to view the message in Appulate.
The link on "Account settings" redirects the recipient to the Account section on their "User profile" page, where they can unsubscribe from these emails. These notifications are determined by the Notify me about new messages by email setting.
The notification is sent to:
- a market user if an agency user has sent at least one message to the market;
- an agency user in case a market user has sent at least one message to the agency.
Note: The notification is sent 15 minutes after the last message has been sent.
The notification isn't sent if:
- at least one of the assignees to this RFQ opens the Messages tab within the 15 minutes after the last message is sent;
- all corresponding messages have been deleted within 15 minutes after the last message is sent.
If an underwriter or CSR sends a message to an agency, the notification is sent to:
- the producer or CSR assigned to this RFQ; or
- all of this agency's active users with the "Admin" or "User" roles if nobody is assigned to this RFQ.
- the underwriter or CSR assigned to this RFQ; or
- users who have the "Notification default catch all" setting on their "User profile" page enabled if nobody is assigned to this RFQ; or
- all users who have "All" in the "Submission notification" setting on their "User profile" page if no users with the "Notification default catch all" setting enabled have been found.