Only Admin users can add, edit, deactivate, or reactivate users. Each company has a user who has admin rights. If you do not know your admin, email email@example.com for assistance.
Add a user
1. On Setup > Users click Add New to add a new user.
Edit or deactivate a user
- To edit the profile of an existing user, click the Edit user button in the last column.
- To deactivate a user, click the Make user inactive icon in the same column (see the figure below).
Reactivate a user
To reactivate a user,
- Click the filter icon in the Status column and set the filter to Inactive.
- This will display all of your company's inactive users. Find the one you want to reactivate and click the Edit user button in the last column.
- You will be redirected to this user's User Profile page. There, click the Status field and select Active.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.