Tools & integrations
FAQ & troubleshooting
Weblink installation for Chrome
Appulate Weblink™ is a tool installed as a plug-in to your web browser and used to automatically fill out the application forms on carriers’ websites with the data previously entered or uploaded in the Appulate system.
This article provides information on how to install Appulate Weblink™ and the required software.
- Google Chrome 75 or later
- Windows, macOS, Linux
1. On the Tools > Appulate Weblink page, click Get Chrome Extension to start the installation.
2. On the Chrome web store page, click Add to Chrome.
3. In the open dialog box, click Add extension.
4. The Appulate Weblink™ Toolbar is now installed.