This article provides a list of templates that are used to generate email messages related to Advertising Engine functionality.
An email notification duplicating a pop-up advertisement
As soon as a pop-up advertisement appears, an agency user who sees it also receives a relevant email notification informing them of the opportunity to sell one more policy.
Subject: "Appulate: Find out which coverage you also can sell with Appulate"
You recently worked on a submission for [Insured Name] for [LOB1].
- AgentName: the name of a recipient (the Appulate user)
- LOB1: the name of an insurance line which the user has made a submission for
- LOB2: the name of an insurance line being promoted
- MarketName, CLICK HERE: a reference to the web resource where the latter insurance line is described in detail
- CLICK HERE 2: a link to automatically create an RFQ, add there the market being promoted, and open the RFQ interface with this RFQ. Additionally,
- If the agency already has an RFQ for the promoted insurance line for this insured client, and at least one market is added there, this link will open this RFQ without adding the promoted market there.
- If the RFQ was already created and then deleted or if the target insured was already deleted, this link will open the All Insured page where a message informing the user of the error appears.